Friday, May 16, 2008

a measly fortnight

It has officially been two weeks since my last post on here, and I find that entirely unacceptable. Since that time I have transitioned from St. Cloud back home into a bedroom that doesn't feel like mine.

I love the fact that I live with Matty because I never have to find anything to do, he just plans out my life for me... accept for tonight when he was gone and I was completely at a loss as to what to do.

This weekend we're going on our 2nd annual camping trip to the north shore which I am completely excited for. I think I'm getting excited for camp now too, but the jury is still out on that one.

I took a nap earlier, and by that I mean I passed out for three hours due to an unusual level of tiredness... so I cannot bring myself to go to sleep just yet, but at the same time have to get up bright and early to get on my way for the camping trip. Such a battle.

No comments: