Monday, December 01, 2008

the things we do

10 Things You Could Say to 10 Different People:

1) Be my portion, forever.
2) Sleeping under the stars with you are some of my fondest memories.
3) Your kids are beautiful -- and they get it from you.
4) You're one friend I never want to lose, no matter what... but unfortunately, it'll probably happen.
5) For you, I will.
6) I wonder what it would be like if we were still friends.
7) I wish with everything in me that you didn't live so far away.
8) So many times I wish I never knew you... but once in awhile I remember a good time, and smile.
9) Most of my Batman things came from you, thank you.
10) I pray all the time that your lungs will heal.


9 Things About Yourself:

1) I care more than I show.
2) I'll never tell you that I love you if it's not true.
3) I don't trust easily.
4) I'm in pain most of the time.
5) I'll always dress how I want.
6) I sleep with a fan on, every night.
7) I have a pharmacy in my room -- you need it, I have it.
8) I wake up every morning wishing I had gone to sleep earlier.
9) I am batman.


8 Ways to Win My Heart:

1) Make me laugh.
2) Do something stupid, and mean it.
3) Be broken.
4) Read between the lines.
5) Sing.
6) Be vulnerable.
7) Listen.
8) Be patient.


7 Things That Cross my Mind A lot:

1) I wish I was sleeping.
2) I'd be able to see better if my glasses were clean.
3) Background music to my life would be nice.
4) I don't think the proff would mind if I just took a short nap...
5) Gross, my toe nails are not painted.
6) Can I afford it? Nope.
7) Certain friends.


6 Things I Have to do Before I Die:

1) Snowboard on power-puff mountains.
2) Never regret.
3) Always say what's on my mind.
4) Love.
5) Allow myself to be loved.
6) Worship without hesitation.


5 People Who Mean A Lot to You at The Moment:

1) Matthew Louis
2) Hannah Christene
3) Emily Grace
4) Ansley Blaire
5) Toni Charlene


4 Things You Can See Right Now:

1) A few pictures of my beautiful friends.
2) Batman towel.
3) Picture of Jeff Gordon, number 24.
4) My computer screen.


3 Bands You Listen to Often:

1) Hedley
2) Just Surrender
3) Waking Ashland


2 Things You do Before Bed:

1) Turn off the computer and lights.
2) Turn on the fan.


1 Confession:

1) Sometimes I think I care too much.

No comments: