Friday, October 03, 2008

sometimes i cant think of a title

FIRST OFF: I've found out, yet again, that if you deprive your body of sleep... no matter if it's justified due to school or some other reasonable cause, your body does not care. It will eventually demand sleep and you don't have a choice in the matter any more. I found this out again today.

SECOND OF ALL: I've been suspicious of it for quite awhile, but the other day I finally decided my suspicions were conclusive. Non-Christian guys are a whole lot more gentlemanly than Christian guys. I can't tell you exactly why, I mean I have my thoughts on the subject, but I now know that it is entirely true. Non-Christian guys aren't afraid to tell you that you look nice or beautiful or hold the door or just be a gentleman, with whatever that entails. Christian guys on the other hand have a very hard time telling a girl she looks nice. Sometimes I think that is because he thinks that means he likes her, and he doesn't want to come off the wrong way... like they don't want girls to read into it. Yes, I'll admit girls read into things a bit too much sometimes... but it just seems normal when all the guys at school act like such gentleman. I don't know... I was just thinking about that the other day. Because I feel like it should be the other way around... I guess not though.

THIRDLY: There was a third thing, but I don't remember what it was.

No comments: